Friday, November 5, 2010

INSPIRING: Jay-Z's Billionaire Breakfast

Jay-Z at Gracie Mansion breaking bread with Michael Bloomberg (Mayor of New York City), Mikhail Prokhorov (Owner of New Jersey Nets) and Bruce Ratner (Arena Developer). Probable topic of discussion: bringing the NETS to Brooklyn, NY. Ambition, Vision, Purpose, Determination, Willpower, Faith, Success.







"I always say Brooklyn is where legends are made and dreams come true, and no one proves it more than this man, who, as he famously said went from Bricks to Billboards, who is famous from Marcy to Madison Square and beyond" - Marty Markowitz (Brooklyn Borough President)



"I'm way too important 2 be talkin' bout extortin. Asking me for a portion is like asking for a coffin. Broad daylight, I'll off your on-switch. You're not too bright, goodnight, long kiss. Bye bye, my reply: bla bla. Blast burner than pass burner to Tah-Tah. Finish my breakfast, why? I got an appetite for destruction and you a small fry" - Jay-Z, Success (feat. Nas)

No comments:

Post a Comment